starting

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by uniondiva, Oct 17, 2001.

1. uniondiva

uniondiva Well-Known Member

I have a equifax score of 502. I have two judgements (one paid) and a repo. The collections are are small amounts (under 700) and i will dispute them. I have a secured providian and First National Bank and student loans (waitng on forbearance approval) . I have great job (over 45 grand). Tell me how to start. I never filed bk, but sometimes I wish I would have. Have mortage (doesn't show late)
    help!

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Well, one thing I sure would want to do is to see if you can't get those judgments overturned, paid or not. Makes no difference. You have a very high percentage of chance that you can get them overturned and get back any money you have paid in on them.

You say you have some smaller debts and you plan to dispute those. Not with the credit bureaus, I hope, but rather with the collection agencies or the creditors. Whichever the case may be.

3. uniondiva

uniondiva Well-Known Member

i have been searching for how to get that done. one is paid the other is from an auto accident w/no insurance. someone told me i could file a motion to vacate the paid judgement, but i need a sample on how to do it.