STAY AWAY FROM NEXTCARD!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Apr 10, 2000.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Their customer service are the most rude, incompetent, grossly overpaid people I've had the displeasure of having to deal with. I was treated with disrespect and will tell everyone I know NOT to open an account with them. I was actually lied to, and hung up on. I value quality
    customer service and this company has the worst I've ever come across. I am very sorry I opened an account with them and intrusted my checking account number to there online service. I was told (by a nextcard rep)not to believe what was posted online conserning my account. I quote
    "Just never mind about what your account balances show online, I'm telling you what they really are".

These people are complete idoits. Save you sanity!!

2. Shania

Shania Guest

I can't say I agree with you. Now I am not saying you are wrong or anything, but Nextcard has done nothing but good for me. I do wish you luck though if they have screwed you over and I hope this does not happen to anyone else in the future. Again good luck.

3. Debl

Debl Guest

I haven't had any problems with them. I pay all my statements online. I've even gotten a credit limit increase. What exactly was the problem. It wasn't clear from your posting.

4. Shania

Shania Guest

I think he was saying that the people were being very rude to him which I can understand. I would hate someone if they were down right rude to me too. But I wasn't too sure why he hated Nextcard either.

5. Russ

Russ Guest

i have a nextcard account.....never had a problem with them...theyre pretty prompt in posting my payments and overall seem to be good people..maybe you should honestly sit down and ask yourself if you had anything to do with your treatment..if not ok but???????..i e-mailed them about a lower apr and a rep emailed me back saying every 6 months theyll review me and etc......leat he got back to me!