STill here and a question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Oct 9, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, ya'll! I'm still here..after my "sorta" entrance after Sept. 11, I came back then disappeared. I wanted to let you know that I was out here but, well, have a family member who is on one of the ships. He was deployed from Saudi Arabia. Anyway, I'm having trouble concentrating.....

However, I do have a question if anyone knows the answer and I know someone does cuz you guyz (as in guyz and galz) are brilliant and all...
    Does Target automatically upgrade your credit limit after a certain time?
    Thanks! I hope everyone is safe. Don't think I'm not thinking of you all..I am....

P.S. I apologize for not contributing to the discussion..I feel guilty asking a question when I'm not helping out. Please bear with me...I'm sure my brain cells will realign at some point in the future. LOL

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Don't know about Target. Which ship is your loved one on, Nana?

3. zcraws33

zcraws33 Well-Known Member

Hi NanaC!

Your Target question...

I opened my account in 3/01, received automatic 300 increase on my 7/01 statement....

Hope this helps...

SUZYQ

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

zcraws..thank you....that does help! ;)

Breeze....he was not allowed to tell us when he called last Monday...he was scared..he loads the bombs on the planes...

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

See how messed up I am...I said ship...he's Air Force..and I'm completely lost...sorry ya'll!

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah when you said ship I was thinking Navy. No they're not allowed to tell -several of the ships are not telling where they are either.

I will say a prayer for him. :)

I have a candle in my window for the servicemen. It's lit every night and it will stay there until they come home,

7. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Breeze, people like you, keep the spirits of those service members serving overseas so HIGH...

Thank You, I know they are thinking about home aswell.

Our prayers go out to them.

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I agree, Reshod! (and, Hi, Reshod!)!!!!

9. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

{{{{{{NanaC}}}}}

That's my best virtual hug... I hope I did that right, lol!

I'll be thinking about your loved one and the tremendous job he's doing for all of us.

Hey, you don't have to be dispensing advice to come around here! :)

Doc

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks, Doc! What a nice post! :) As they used to say, Thanks, I needed that!

11. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Thanks Reshod. I think we should all put a candle in our window for them. :)

And Nana, you can post all over the other board about how you feel. Some of us read it everyday and post when we find something good.

I know how it is, my brother was in Viet Nam while I was in college.