still no 1st premier card!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bgolden, Jul 27, 2000.

1. bgolden

bgolden Guest

I applied for the visa and mastercard offer that i got in the mail from 1st premier. You get 2 cards at the same time. They say it takes 30 days for normal processing. My husband applied for the future card they offer and was turned down. It took less than 2 weeks for us to get the notice. I read someone else got their future card in about 2 weeks also. I have 2 re-established accounts, 2 paid off accounts in good standing, and 2 bad accounts on the credit report they pulled(trans union). Has anyone else applied for either the future card or their visa/mastercard. Did you get a good credit limit? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks!!

2. teresa

teresa Guest

Don't worry, my husband just got both their Visa and M/C and only with 250 limit on both and most being used by acceptance fees and annual fees, but we figure it is for paying the price of bad credit, I feel this is something that will help us get back on track, and start rebuilding our credit. He has 1 good line of credit and 1 charge off and 1 paid account. It only took about a 3 weeks to get the cards back after our check cleared to them to do the actually clearance for the cards. Hope this helps....