STILL NO SCORE....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Mar 19, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

GARBAGE!!!!! (SHOULD I TRY ANOTHER 40 TIMES)??????

An Internal error was encountered in our system. We are unable to continue processing. Please try again later.

Sorry. An Error Occurred in processing Order [processOrder:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column
    ].Please Try Later...

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well George even when you eventually get through, they will still delay your report and score. I finally got through this morning and still have no report or score. This is unbelievable:(

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

OR SHOULD I RE-ENTER ALL THE INFO LIKE I NEVER SIGNED UP BEFORE???

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Honestly I doubt that will work, that site is so messed up right now. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try since your first order never went through.

5. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Same here - my report comes up but when I click on the the "get score" button it pulls up a blank page. :(

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I can't even get my report. I have called numerous times today been on hold forever and emailed them twice no reply. I ordered report and was told due to high volume I would receive email when report/score was ready. I am waiting and waiting but nothing since 9:30 am est.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I ASSUME...I won't get charged 40+ times on my credit card....

No answer to my E-MAIL either!

With half hour plus hold times, probably won't call today.

Have to use the speaker phone...

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I'll see if I can get my wife's score...

I'll be happy for her, even if I can't get mine...

9. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

George,

I tried reapplying again. Didn't work. Tried to get hubby's score. Didn't work. A board member mentioned that she was receiving the internal message and reapplied at 3AM this morning and got through. So I am going to try again this morning since my 5AM was not early enough. Best of luck.

Dani

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I tried 5 am COLORADO time...

I really don't want to have to wake up at 3 am...only to have it fail...

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Dani

What message did you receive or could you not order at all?? I received the high volume message abut getting email when order was ready

Thanks

12. Dallas

Dallas Guest

Crap, Crap, Crap

This is truly a equifax mess. They cant get our credit reports right. And now they can't deliver a score they promised. They are PITIFUL. I called today 1hour hold, on one picked up my call. Later the line was busy past 5pm.

13. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Re: Crap, Crap, Crap

Mom,

I logged in. Clicked on credit score and entered in the credit card information. Right after I hit submit the next screen says "Internal error cannot process at this time. Please try again later." That's all I get.

Dani

PS Luckily the 20 times I have tried logging has not been billed to my credit card. Knock on wood.

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

40+ TIMES FOR ME...

IF THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT EVERY TIME, DISCOVERCARD WILL LOVE ME!!!!

15. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

I got the same thing Mom. Too busy will send as soon as system can do it...orsomething like that. No answer yet. Did mine at 4:00pm

Judy

16. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

They informed me they have been INUNDATED since this morning with requests for scores and do not have the personnel to handle all the requests. The rep told me they have been assigning requests as a priority item to representatives in other departments and that working on the score requests is what everyone has been doing all day. The expect it to continue for a week or so due to the PR scheduled on news stations etc.

Hmm.....overworked....understaffed......score requests a priority..........Me wanders off to send several overnight letters disputing items on my reports : )

17. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Hal, great idea!

Now would be a good time to dispute because they won't have time to investigate. However, I would do the disputes online because if you mail them they will pile them up and say they didn't get them for a couple weeks. I've always had great luck disputing online...

18. R1 credit

R1 credit Guest

Re: Hal, great idea!

mvfl,
    "Now would be a good time to dispute because they won't have time to investigate. "

???
    If there is riot in the streets and police is busy handling that... would that be a good time for you to rob a store?

Apparently many people think like you and look at the LA riots!

19. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Hal, great idea!

what is your problem r1? Don't you think you are blowing things out of proportion?

20. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: "R1" is an idiot

R1 IS A COLLECTOR TROLLING FOR BUSINESS...