STILL NO SCORE....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Mar 19, 2001.

1. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Re: "R1" is an idiot

Listen, R1: disputing INCORRECT information that has been placed on my credit report by an incompetent collector can hardly be compared to robbing a store during a riot. Your statement makes no sense at all and lowers your already tainted credibility. Lizard is right - you are an idiot.

2. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Besides R1 - The police being busy during a riot, and a credit reporting agency not staffing adequately for a product they planned in advance to offer are two totally different scenarios. It is not may fault they can't handle the workload, and if Federal Law says they have to respond to my dispute within 30 days, then it is their problem, not mine.

Overnight mail is already on its way. I prefer Overnighting as they sign for it and I have proof of the date received. Online is all right, but they can always deny the items were submitted.

3. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Good luck, Hal. Hope it works ;)

You are correct in your repsonse - the law is the law and if Equifax can't properly staff their organization to handle the work necessary to follow the law, then that's THEIR own fault.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

That's certainly how they treat consumers.