Stubborn Disputes :(

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Jan 27, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I am down to the last few accurate negative items(6) on my credit report and I'm stuck. 3 of the items is the same lender from my student loan. It's listed once on each report. Actually, all the items are student loans. Ed Fund sent me a huge package of the complete history of my loan(s). There is so much paperwork I am getting sick just at the site of it.

I am real sad because I am supposed to be moving w/ my boyfriend soon and I wanted to get rid of the negative items before that. I don't think we'll get denied an apartment because of my report but I dont' want to take the chance. And I am stubborn, I am an aries. This entry, the one that is on each report is not going to fall of until 2004. The is the breakdown of the negative items on my reports:

Experian= 2 negative items
    Equifax= 3 negative items
    Trans Union= 1 negative item

Each report has between 8-12 positve items. It depends on what report you are looking at.

I am lost. I don't know how to deal with these last few items. I have until April/May to clean them up. Any ideas would be helpful. Also, I really don't want to hire anyone because that will take a while for them to get set up. Thank you.