SUCCESS from Planetfeedback/Ca

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Julie, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Julie

Julie Guest

Well, I want to thank the person who suggested to post on Planetfeedback. To make a long story short, I was granted a whopping $200 Cap One gold card, 10 months ago. I finally got an increase last month( I called), up to $400, then, pushing it further, I called back two more times, getting 2 more increases. I got 3 increses in TWO weeks!!But, thinking I should shoot for the moon, I figured, I still had a small limit, conidering it was a gold card. ( By now, with the 3 increases, I was at around $1200)So, I saw a post here last week about Planetfeedback(in the meantime, I was told NO more increase until my ONE year anniversary in July)The poster wrote that they had success from a Mr Gaither Miller, at Cap One executive offices. I posted my complaint on PFB, which just said I was annoyed at NOT showing my limit on my credit report, at getting increases, but NOT happy at the small amounts. today, I received email from Gaither Miller, asking me to call him. Well, I called, he asked me what would make me happy, I told him, GET me an increase that is GOLD card applicable. Even though I am at $240 OVER my limit, he granted me $1000 MORE onto my account!! He also apologized over and over, about not reporting our credit limit on our reports. He did tell me, that if ALL of us push our limit to the extent, THEN pay it down, it WILL show on the report, also, he offered to DRAFT a letter, if I needed one, for other creditors. I tell you, this guy was NICE!! Not only that, he asked me to hold onto his name and number, and anything I need, to call him. Thought you'd all like to know, this planetfeedback works!! Julie

2. am

am Guest

Re: SUCCESS from Planetfeedbac

WOW GREAT WORK JULIE!
    woo hoo.......thanks for the info.....I'm going to Planet Feedback again, I'm still waiting on a response.
    Did you put your account number, phone number or email address in your letter?
    thanks!
    AnnMarie

3. Julie

Julie Guest

Re: SUCCESS from Planetfeedbac

Ann Marie, I put my email address, then, they emailed me, asking me to call their executive office. It took a week to get their response, and I had to resend my letter 3 times. It seems from this board, the same guy is handling these PFB letters. He was very very nice. He was asking ME what he could do to help. He can do things that the reps cannot and don't want to do. Good luck!! Now, if I can get approved for a Citibank!! I have been turned down for EVERY card on this site, I don't know why, All 3 of my credit cards are in perfect status, plus my car loan.