Sucess!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by My2kGT, Apr 27, 2001.

1. My2kGT

My2kGT Well-Known Member

Okay give everyone a little background here. My credit consisted of bunch of sub-prime cards. for about 4 years since I was 18..I always wondered why I couldn't get cards like everyone else then I pulled my report. I had a collection..amount $46.00 being reported Eq, EX. I disputed the Eq saying to the nice rep over the phone that it was a paid collection but in reality I was not responsible for the debt cause it was created prior to me being 18. Poof! Gone. By that time I signed w/Junum. And am on round 1 now. But I could not wait any longer to find out what happend. So I ordered a Experian online and discovered that my collection is gone from there also! Now does that mean that it's in dispute or that it's gone forever?? I hope it's forever because I want a AMEX card so damn bad! of course they pull Experian, my worst. So then also today I get a denial from Associates, after I re-submitted my application for a CC they delcined it before the collection on Equifax was taken off. So it said it was because of the collection. So I resubmitted after it was taken off. Declined again...nice. must have been that previous card I had w/them that they shut down cause I had 2 30day and 1 60 day late. So after that insult. I went and applied for Citi Click AAdvantage MC. Approved 3000. My first prime card! Do you think I can get a AMEX cause all my neg trade lines are 2 yr old this month. I thought I read as long as everything is current in the past 2 years should be able to at least get a green.

Thanks everyone for all the helpful info!

My2kGT

2. Voyager

Voyager Well-Known Member

You can't spell you're so happy !!!!!!

3. My2kGT

My2kGT Well-Known Member

I can't spell anways ;) Didn't see the new spell check feature the first time.

My2kGT

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SPELL CHECK IS NOT PERFECT...

DOESN'T "KNOW"...DISCOVERCARD?