sueing help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bkshedevil, Aug 3, 2001.

  1. bkshedevil

    bkshedevil Active Member

    Can anyone provide me with the direct address so that I can serve Tansunion with Court Papers becaue I am feed up with these cras and I'm sueing them all.
  2. kbelle72

    kbelle72 Well-Known Member

    There is a thread in here somewhere with all of the Corporate Agents for the big three.

Share This Page