Suing Cra's - Who To Name?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rp56, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. rp56

    rp56 Member

    After much b.s., it looks like I will need to sue 2 CRA's in order to have an unverifiable item removed from my CR.

    On past CR's, I have the names of individuals who worked on a particular item, but in small claims court I will likely need to name an officer of the company.

    So the question is twofold:

    1. Name the low-level employee in the lawsuit, which will hopefully cause him/her to panic and remove the incorrect negative tradeline and/or possibly settle before going to court;

    2. Forget the above scenario and just name a CRA senior level executive? Any names available for this purpose?

    Thanks in advance for any help/insight you may be able to provide.

Share This Page