SURVEY: How did you find us?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pbm, May 22, 2001.

1. pbm

pbm Administrator

In an effort to attract additional members to Straight Talk we would like to learn as much as possible about how new visitors find their way to this discussion board.

Any information you can provide as to how easy or difficult it was to come across this board, and what avenues if any you went through, would be tremendously appreciated. The greater the detail, the better. :)

Feel free to post your experiences in this thread or email us at pbm@creditnet.com. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
    pbm

2. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Well-Known Member

I heard about this place from qualitycreditrepair.com

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

When I found Creditnet, I was using Lexington to repair my credit and, after several months, I wasn't getting anywhere. Sometimes, it would take weeks for Lexington to answer Emails and, since the start of service, I hadn't heard a word from the bureaus.

In an effort to get more info on this company, I did periodic searches on the net and one of them led me to Creditnet. By the time I started posting, my service with Lexington had been canceled but I hung around so that I could continue to read and learn.

We are blessed with many knowledgable, friendly people here who are willing to contribute and share their experiences.

Thank you, PBM, for a terrific board. I very much appreciate all of your hard work.

Donna

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I found this board through word of mouth (thanks BarryN, JP and mike) I have also recommended this board to many people and most have learned alot.

5. marci

marci Well-Known Member

pbm,

I found this board by doing a web search for "credit discussion" or "credit message board. I found creditnet.com, as well as bayhouse, bankrate, and creditcardfreedom.com.

This board, by far, has been the most helpful of any board I have ever participated on. Thanks for your hard work!

6. JB

JB Well-Known Member

I found this board over a year or more ago when I did a websearch for Capital One. And then later again when I did a search for credit message boards.

7. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

I found it in a post on the Yahoo credit-repair forum.
    pat

8. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Actually, I was on the motley fool board, and Lizardking came over and shook things up for a while. The folks on this board match my interests much better (although I still lurk on the fool boards)

9. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I found this by doing a search on a search engine for Credit Repair and Credit Forums. I also found many others, but they lay dormant in my Favorites list now.

Thanks for a great board and for great posters!

10. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

I was steered here from qualitycreditrepair.com. I must say, this board is much, much better than that one.

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SOMEBODY ON CARDTRAK.COM SAID SOMETHING ABOUT CREDITNET.COM

I WAS GETTING OLD WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO POST ON CARDTRAK...

12. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I did a search for credit card reviews on excite and eventually came across this board. I have to say that I learned a lot from the knowledgable people here.

13. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I found it by searching for "Credit Repair Message Board" in Google a little over a year ago. Been here ever since. This is probably one of the best resources, if not the best, for credit information. Great job!

14. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Through a web search engine. Not necessarily searching for Credit "discussion" but I believe it was a credit repair related search, like "best secured card", or "best card for establishing credit", something like that.

-Dave

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I Found this board by searching the net for discussion groups on credit. I was already a qualitycreditrepair junkie.

16. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

I found you while surfing the web.
    You do a great job.

17. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

I found you guys @ Carreon and Associates!!

I must admit they have some great infor on their site!!

18. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

I found the board through a post on qualitycreditrepair.com. I have found this board better organized and the information more helpful.

Keep up the good work!

19. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

I found this site from a search engine. Side note..can you guys build a chat room into this site? Might be something very useful. Thanks

20. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

I found the board surfing the web looking for information on credit repair.