SURVEY: How did you find us?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pbm, May 22, 2001.

1. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

I found this board through Ask Jeeves; looking for info on Credit Repair : )

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I teach at a University. A student left this board up on the computer. I looked and got hooked. It was all unintentional.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

LOL Jim, The old (seemingly unintentional), looked and got hooked advertising method...works great! :)

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I found this site on Google while searching for credit repair (the best search engine around, even if they did make a laughable mess out of dejanews).

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more in fact I couldn't complain more ... I have not been able to DEJA any NEWS in the last month...I hope Google's news search engine catches up with their web search engine.

-Dave

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

It's funny, but deja always worked so well, and Google is tops at what they do. I've been wondering for a long time why deja.com just plain doesn't work anymore.

It's like the deja.com staff must have started a purge on their databases just as the Google people took over. Sort of a newsgroup "scorched earth" policy.

7. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

I was searching for credit card information.

8. creditfree

creditfree Well-Known Member

I searched Yahoo for a 'validation' letter sample, Lizardking's was what popped up and I read that first. Then realized I could learn much more here!

9. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I found this site back in 96' when I was did a search for credit card info. I printed out the card info you had back then (which was VERY VERY good...I still have a printout) and I'd periodically come back for updates. Then I found out you had a message board and started to participate.

10. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

I was searching for information on credit repair and chexsystems and found this board. I am so glad I did, because it's helped me so much.

11. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

12. success

success Member

I was just surfing the web and found you.

13. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Hmm.. It's been a while, but I'm sure I was searching about "credit" on altavista.

14. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

I saw a mention on the bayhouse.com forum.

As I recall, the poster said it was a surly place. I don't find that to be the case, but it piqued my interest.

15. Surphie

Surphie Well-Known Member

I was searching for information on credit cards, and advice, tips, forums...I used Altavista, Googles and Yahoo!.
    This site is great. Thanks! It's helped me so much.

16. TCEast

TCEast Well-Known Member

I was looking for information on credit repair and actually found another credit repair forum. One of the responses there mentioned this forum so I decided to try it out. Since that day I have been hooked on this site. (Needless to say, I never went back to the first one - can't even remember the name of it anymore). This place is a must for anyone looking to repair their credit.

17. Lionel

Lionel Well-Known Member

through a search engine, yahoo! to be specific. 1000X better than qualitycreditrepair.com

18. Nia

Nia Well-Known Member

Through a friend that is already a member Shantel :)

19. SnshnStars

SnshnStars New Member

From the discussion board on CreditCardFreedom.com

20. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Ya same here too