Target Approval?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by shotcaller, Oct 2, 2001.

1. shotcaller

shotcaller Member

i applied online for a Target card. I had been declined twice previously. The online message would say you will receive a response in 7-10 days. Today it gave me an application number and said to check the staus of app. weithin 48 hours. It also said i would receive a response in two weeks. Does this mean that i may have been approved if I got an application number this time? I never have before.

2. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

I applied recently and got the "further review is required, you'll get notification in 7 -10 days". Sounds like maybe you're in! At least I hope so! Good luck!

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

When I applied it gave me an application # as well. 10 minutes later I went back on-line to:

https://target.com/ic/forms/appstat_sign_in.asp

and entered in the application # and my SSN and found out that I was approved!

Instructions:
    To check the status of your application, please enter your Application ID # (which you received when you submitted your form) and your Social Security #.

Please note, to obtain your application status online, you must check it here within 48 hours of submitting your application form. You can successfully obtain your application status online only once. Within 2 weeks of submitting your application form, you will also receive a response in the mail.

4. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Shotcaller, do you know what your score is? It looks like you need around a 600 for approval.

5. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

shotcaller,

I got the same message when I applied yesterday. I went back and checked the status of my application today and found out I was approved. Good luck.

Ed

6. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

wife applied it took about 15 min after they give you the app#