Target Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Reshod, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Just checked CreditExpert. My score took a 17 point drop from yesterday.

the only change??? Target Visa

It does not evolve from your old Target line. It starts a completly new entry with the same opening date as the previous target guest card.

So now it appears that I have two Target Cards. This is starting to be a pain in the A**!!!

So expect IT!!!

2. mj

mj Well-Known Member

Reshod - I must have just updated - my old Target account shows 0 balance and "closed by consumer". I already received the final bill where they xfer'd the balance to the Visa account.

-mj

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

So how exactly is the Visa going to work? Is it going to recognize your Target account number when you use it at target or is it going to use it as a regular visa? Are you going to have 2 separate accounts like the K-Mart and Macy's Visa? You know how you have a limit for K-Mart purchases that is separate from your non K-Mart purchase? I think the same goes for Macy's as well. What's the deal?

4. mj

mj Well-Known Member

MP-

Looks like they're trying to keep it simple - it's all one credit line and one account.

That's always bugged me about Macy's - two statements (two things to pay!), and the store account is higher % than the Visa account!

-mj

5. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Wrong!!!!!!! I just checked my Experian Report. They are showing two Target accounts open. And the new Target account dropped my score 17 POINTS!!!!