Telemarket phone call

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Y.M., Jan 15, 2001.

1. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

I noticed I never got any telemarket call from Amex and Nextcard.I got one telemarket call from Citibank for last year.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I have never been called from AMEX, NEXT CARD, DISCOVERCARD (but when you call...they will do their phone advertising for junk that you don't want), BANK OF AMERICA.

FIRST USA, CHASE, and FLEET call all the time.

I tell them I am not interested today, I wasn't interested YESTERDAY when they called, AND I WON'T BE IN THE FUTURE!!!

SOMETIMES, you can call and ask to be put on their DO NOT CALL FOR "JUNK" PHONE ADVERTISING LIST.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Citibank calls occasionally , Aria never calls at all:) Sears calls alot for moronic things and I am rude everytime, but they still don't get the hint. Penney's calls on occasion as well. But I mostly don't answer unavaiable phone calls.

Mom

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Today, for the first time ever, the Amex rep I spoke w/ tried to sell me something. I was caught off-guard. He got what he wanted :)

Saar

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Citibank calls every once in a great while. Providian use to call once a week and I put a stop to that. No one else, including Am/Ex, calls. I do not answer unavailable calls either.

6. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

I am living with my relative and she has a chase account.Started last summer ,Chase calls almost every day sometimes three calls a day.

7. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Chase has never called me. Citibank does occasionaly.

Amex sold my fiance something he didn't want when he activated his card. He didn't even know that he purchased anything.

8. Larry

Larry Guest

Citibank calls me very rarely, NextCard never calls. Cap1 called once to remind me that my due date was near and they hadn't hear from me.