Tenacious D

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by olivse, Sep 16, 2003.

1. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

Hello all,

Say, I know that it seems like a silly question, but I just need some reassurance. I have been disputing, validating and small claiming but I want to know, if i have to drop my cases if the creditor or CRA corrects the offending item? I have been struggling with Cap 1 since May, and now they delete, AFTER I have filed my claim. That doesn't remove the violations does it?

2. lsmith15

lsmith15 Well-Known Member

Nope it does not remove the violations......hope you kept all of ur old copies of your Credit Reports to prove the violations and if all you want is deletion u got it but if you want money hold out and it will come.

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

I want to know,

if the creditor or CRA corrects the offending item? That doesn't remove the violation does it?
    olivse
    ==============
    If you rob a bank but give the money back can they still arrest you?

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

4. ru4real

ru4real Member

They made me sign that I would drop any and all cases against them I guarantee that they will make you sign such a release too.

5. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

lbrown, you know i always hear you say that. I just needed to hear it again. Thanks. Oh by the way. 3 cases pending, and thanks to you all 6 derrogatories all deleted. it took 4 months and a week, and I owe a bunch of it to the awesome resources and folks here! You rock. Just like clean reports!

6. lbrown59

Re: Re: Tenacious D

They can't do that just because they correct the offending item!

7. lbrown59

6 deletions-that' great!

8. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

I have to say that I am enjoying it. Like a newborn babe. Now I want to get paid.