Thank you to all

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by al, Jun 20, 2000.

1. al

al Guest

Part of this is a duplicate reply to an earlier post. If you have already read it, then I apologize.

I just want to thank those who have been serious in posting useful information and suggestions to others on this board. I have learned how certain processes and banks operate. I have learned about a variety of scams and how to identify them. I was able to put such information to use last night, when I received an unsoliticated call for a guaranteed $3000 unsecured card -- all for the low price of only $219 deducted right out of my checking account. Thanks to the information that I have gleaned from this board I asked the "right" questions -- such as bank affliation and for the offer to be sent in writing. The company didn't supply offers in writing and implied that his word should be sufficient enough. So I answered him that my word should be sufficient enough for him as well, "NO".

Thank you for passing along all of your experiences, thoughts and impressions. Thank you, especially, for saving me $219.

I have learned a wealth of information that I will implement in future endeavors. My only regret is that I didn't discover this particular source at a much earlier date.

2. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

The free flow of information is essential to an educated consumer.
    The Truth will not be suppressed!