Thanks CN, repair complete...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lestx, Aug 24, 2003.

1. lestx

lestx Well-Known Member

and I would like to thank Butch, Sassy, Breeze,Doc and LK for providing so much reference material for us newbies. And Geo. LB and Dempooches among others for replying to my goofy posts.

Raspberries to The Kid, Stan, Momo2 and FICO (who will never see an objective score from me again,they will see what I want them to)

When I first found this board I was swinging like a blind man with my credit repair. You guys really helped me focus my efforts and it has payed off. In the ten months I have been here I have brought my scores from the low 600's to the high 700's.

I now even have a no PP suit cooking against Citi and have gone from prey to predator. It feels good!!

If I have left anyone out (LKH,CCNst sorry) good luck to everyone, it can be done with a little patience.Now its on to DW's report.

2. malviti

malviti Active Member

WTG Yours is an inspiring story. I have been at it for 2 months and have had some ups and downs, but plan to work at it until I get it right. Good luck with your law suit and DW's report

Me

3. kharacterk

kharacterk Member

Congrats! I've been on this board for two weeks now and I already feel empowered. I will begin my attack plan this week and hopefully 6 to ten months from now I will be posting a similar message.

Congrats again.

4. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Big congratulations! :)

Doc