Thanks everyone for advise.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Feb 21, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your advise on the Arrow Financial matter. I also want to let you know about my small good news from today.

I got a $600 increase on my MBNA line of credit. I was at $5,500 and now $6,100. I have been making extremely large payments on the account. It is for Ethan Allen furniture. I opened it in 9/00

roni

2. mvfl

mvfl Guest

RE: Thanks everyone for advise

Roni - I've been reading lots of posts on this board for several days now and you've had a lot of great advice. Sounds like your credit situation is drastically improving quickly. I just hope you promise to stick around for the rest of us, even after you get your scores to prime level :)

3. river

river Well-Known Member

RE: Thanks everyone for advise

Ethan Allen???You go girl!!!!!I'm still sub-prime with Farmers Furniture.LOL!!! It's called in-house financing. Just Jokin. I'm a Haverty's guy.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: nice stuff.

Can we come over and site on your nice cushy furniture :)

j/k

i never go in that place it looks horribly expensive :)

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: nice stuff.

Actually it wasnot too bad. I love that fact that you can customize your furniture. You pick the upholstery and design and it is made. That is very cool. I just bought living room furniture. $3,600 (couch,chair-and-a-half, coffee table and end table). The bed room furniture is very expensive.