Thanks kristi, J Edgar and all

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to thank everyone who has commented and offered advice. Kristi you always take the time to frequent this board and answer questions and give some great advice, you were a life saver with this last post. J Edgar you have helped me as well and I thank you. Roni thanks for making me not quit and to keep on fighting and there are so many others names to mention, thank you all this is a great board and people sre so willing to help. I am on my way to the Post office tomorrow to send out my latest quest, I will keep you posted:)

2. kristi

kristi Guest

RE: Thanks kristi, J Edgar and

You are quite welcome mom! :)

Momof3 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I just wanted to thank everyone who has commented and offered advice. Kristi you always take the time to frequent this board and answer questions and give some great advice, you were a life saver with this last post. J Edgar you have helped me as well and I thank you. Roni thanks for making me not quit and to keep on fighting and there are so many others names to mention, thank you all this is a great board and people sre so willing to help. I am on my way to the Post office tomorrow to send out my latest quest, I will keep you posted:)