Thanx Kristi!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by me, Sep 6, 2000.

1. me

me Well-Known Member

I sent Providian a letter regarding numerous unauthorized inquires on my credit reports. (I had applied for an Aria, but was turned down, however over the course of 6 months, Providian had requested my credit report 7 times. One for Trans Union, and 3 each for Equifax and Experian.)

They sent me a letter for me to sign and send back, indicating that the inquiries would be removed when they received the signed form.

I've got inquiries from other companies I am trying to get removed as well - some I've never even heard of!

Thank you Kristi!

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Great! Dealing with the creditor is much more efficient then the bureau when it comes to inquiries.

Best of luck!
    Kristi

me wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I sent Providian a letter regarding numerous unauthorized inquires on my credit reports. (I had applied for an Aria, but was turned down, however over the course of 6 months, Providian had requested my credit report 7 times. One for Trans Union, and 3 each for Equifax and Experian.)

They sent me a letter for me to sign and send back, indicating that the inquiries would be removed when they received the signed form.

I've got inquiries from other companies I am trying to get removed as well - some I've never even heard of!

Thank you Kristi!