The B word

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JenC, Aug 8, 2003.

1. JenC

JenC Active Member

I have had PG since May and I have been pulling my report daily, waiting for B on equifax. Well, imagine my surprise to find that I now only have 2 inquirys on TU! I have no idea how many I had before now---but I think there were a lot!

I would love to have it work on EQ as well, but is it just one or the other?

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I'LL TRADE YOUR TWO FOR MY ONE...

It is from last DECEMBER...FARMERS INSURANCE
    IT IS STUCK!!!

I HAD 4 OR 5 OTHERS THAT WENT "B" THAT WERE ON THERE AFTER FARMERS (from this year that are gone)...

3. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

I got b with eq but not exp.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: The B word

I would like to know if anybody has a way to "B" with EXPERIAN...SO WOULD MANY OTHERS!!!

5. BrettS

BrettS Well-Known Member

I'll trade inquiries with your for a while... I've had no problem getting things bumped from EQ... even ones from the beginning of July, but all of my inquries on TU remain... even one from 9/2001. I'm still hoping, though.

Brett

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Are you doing WK???
    Every-day
    or every-other-day???

IF NOT...START NOW!!!

7. catnap1972

catnap1972 Well-Known Member

B just hops right over those insurance inquiries.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: The B word

WHY????

9. JenC

JenC Active Member

George--too funny! I have one from Farmers Insurance too. I don't think its going anywhere...

But what I am wondering is if "B" from PG will work on both TU and EQ or just one or the other. Has anyone had "B" on both?

10. BrettS

BrettS Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: The B word

About two weeks ago I started doing WK every day... even twice a day once in a while. I have been doing PG daily for the past few months. Hopefully soon I'll get some on TU.

Brett

11. Peachkiwi

Peachkiwi Well-Known Member

I had also suscribed to PG since the ending of May and I've gotten 'B' on both EQ and TU. I initially started with 4 and 6 respectively. I am now down to 1 on both!