THe big crap one phone call

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Feb 23, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Well, I called today one day after the 3 month mark. Heres my results and a little history:

1. Classic -opened in 12/98 secured with $200 , $200 limit. $100 increase in 6/00(I had to call and ask). 2/01 $100 increase. I have a whoping $400 limit now. Is that how you spell whoping???
    2. Visa Gold-opened 10/22/00 unsecured with a $200 limit (I know you're all jealous of my high limit). 11/22/00 limit increased to $500 (I called and wanted to close). 2/01 interest rate was lowered from 19.8 to 15.9. They wouldn't give me an increase. The funny part is the rep said I have excellent payment history and this reduced interest rate will help when I carry a balance. Well, if she was looking at the history she would of known the one and only payment I've ever made was the yearly fee and the balance wasn't carried.

BTW, they said you get reviewed every six months now not three like it used to be. They changed that late last year.

It's embarassing when you have to call and they give you $100 increase. I cut the cards up back in Nov. and haven't used them since. I'm only keeping them until Citbank ages. $100 is insulting, I mean if the card was 3, 6, or even 9 months to a year old I would be happy but not after 2 years.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: THe big crap one phone cal

What do you expect for them to open the door so you can run up a large bill and leave them holding the bag.

If you had good credit to start with you would not be a RISK.

LKH

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

EVEN I KNOW ITS YOU!!!!!!

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. WHAT WAS CITIBANK THINKING WHEN THE GAVE ME NOT ONLY ONE CARD BUT TWO. IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT YOU DO. THANKS FOR REPLYING

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Bobby everyone knows it is you

making these posts and not the real LKH. They know the real LKH is not a moron like you.

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

making these posts and not the real LKH. They know the real LKH is not a moron like you.

6. molly

molly Well-Known Member

MAYBE YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. WHAT WAS CITIBANK THINKING WHEN THE GAVE ME NOT ONLY ONE CARD BUT TWO. IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT YOU DO. THANKS FOR REPLYING

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

8. molly

molly Well-Known Member

EVEN I KNOW ITS YOU!!!!!!

9. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

RE: EVEN I KNOW ITS YOU!!!!!!

LKH, is there something that can be done? Bobby impersonating you construes fraud. Molly the real LKH did not make that first reply. We have a person on this board with multiple personalities. Apparently now he/she thinks he/she can interpret others thoughts and pretends to be them. Everyone please be careful and look at the poster's lineup connection just to make sure that individual is that individual. Thanks.

Dani

10. C-WEBB

C-WEBB Guest

The best way to stop an unwanted poster is to ignore them. No matter how tempted you are to reply, if you do not say anything, in time they will just go away.

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I would normally agree with you, but Bobby/eddie/john/sue etc. has been doing this on and off for at least the last year and a half since I've been coming here. He will get his dialup banned and then get a new one and start again. If you ignore him - it, he gets worse.

12. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

also

when he makes a derogatory post to someone using my username, I have to answer so people will know it wasn't me. You say "they will know" but on several occassions they did not know it was me.

13. molly

molly Well-Known Member

maybe this would help

Start using another name.

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MARY is one more of his names.

15. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: maybe this would help

IF LKH CHANGES HIS NAME BOBBY WINS...

16. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I know. I think we(me and the real lkh) were posting at the exact same time because my it took a long time, so i pushed stop and then again. That is why the it's posted like that.