The Final Days

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Sep 20, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Dear Dr. Nave

Thank you for your free diagnosis of the symptoms of my present mental conditions.

The condition(s) that you describe are well known among those who are members of the genus Homo Sapien and are generally ascribed to be due to the extreme rage and frustration of not being able to just simply reach out and slap the s*** out of those other members of the same genus afflicted with another malady known as optical rectalosis.

Optical Rectalosis is a rather common but despicable condition where the sufferant has his head shoved so far up his anus that he has a very sh***Y outlook on the opinions of others and often proceeds to voice his opinions of others in ways that are derogatory or inflamatory and designed to defame or attempt to label others as having some kind of dementia or senility.

Another common symptom of those suffering from Optical Rectalosis is that they go about trying to fight a war of wits when only half armed.

2. sph88

sph88 Well-Known Member

You are correct, in fact I was only trying to point out that in response to the original post titled"The final days" reading the all of the chapters in the last book of the bible, that is indeed called revelation, it would appear as if we are headed in that direction.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Agreeing with Bill is OK... It is UNDERSTANDING him that makes me wonder :)

-Peace, Dave

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I am well aware of the difference between Revelations and Revaluations regardless of what at least one commentator seems to think since my first 3 college degrees were in Religion and Religious history although that was a very long time ago and many, many other college courses since then in other fields. I graduated from Concordia Lutheran College in Seward, Nebraska in 1959. I started 1st grade schooling there in the fall of 1935. So, I think I do know what Revelations is.

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

2 Timothy 3:1-5

"...proud, blasphemers...false accusers...despisers of those who are good...traitors..."

That sounds a lot like the major mass media in this country. Their shameless distortion of the political debate on terrorism has been absolutely astonishing.

God Bless America

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thank you Richguy for reaching to the Good Book and seeing where my heart was reaching with the references.