the latest discussions..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ender, Apr 23, 2001.

1. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

I think many of the posts and threads here have escalated way beyond necessary.

We are a great community because people help each other and we are all here to learn. It is pointless to flame and it's a combination of too many people being judgemental with personal attacks flying all over the place.. when certain people take offense to things and then others don't back down, and it goes forward.. but you know what, it's all pointless! Just like this post is pointless because we don't learn sh*t. Excuse the profanity, but the people that have read this far shouldn't even bother because this post - you learn nothing from.

We are not a community in a sense that we are here to live together.. we are here to help our credit situations, no matter how or why we got here.. when poeple start judging others about what is correct and proper and the different methods involved.. then of course people will get personal about it.. whether it's them becoming more defensive or becoming offended and then firing more slurs back.

I think people should just ignore posts that aren't relevant to them.. don't judge people, and move on.. pretty simple. It's not about who is worshipping who, or who has more clout.. just relax, take it easy.. and if you don't agree with someone, then move on. If you wish to debate which way is more effective that is fine..

I've seen the thread where Marie and Saar are going at it.. and it ends with Marie calling Saar a Czar, and Saar saying that Marie hasn't been around like the older people..

I think seniority has NOTHING to do with how you post.... we all have a right to post and say what we want.. if you get offended by certain things, then IGNORE it and move on.

Anyway, just my stupid blurb because it gets annoying to filter through all these messages.. I will admit, it is entertaining.. but it's also tedious. I can only imagine how annoying PBM's job must be.

2. Saar

Saar Banned

"I think seniority has NOTHING to do with how you post.... "

Me neither. That was said in reference to her statement that before some people came here, all credit knowledge here was from the bronze-age.

But the last thing I want is for that to start all over again, so I'll end this post now. That thread is already way too long.

Saar