The Ultimate Creditor / CRA Li

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by John Shimm, Feb 8, 2001.

1. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

Ever wonder which CRA a creditor might use when you apply for credit? Is one of your credit reports better than the others?

At Millennium Credit Building Strategies, you can find out BEFORE you apply.

The service is completely FREE. No strings attached.

If you've recently applied somewhere, and know which CRA was used, please add your information to the database - do this right through the web site. The more information we gather, the more accurate the list is.

We do NOT collect, sell or redistribute any information -- we are only hoping to help those out who are rebuilding their credit.

http://www.millcbs.com

Millennium CBS - Home of the Ultimate Creditor/CRA List!

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Great list. I updated it

with my creditor experiences. If you read my "Nordstrom" post here on the board, you'll see that Nordstrom indicated over the phone that they check Experian. I won't add it to the database until Nordstrom confirms it in writing. BTW, I live in California.

3. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

I agree, great work John

Thanks for the great work on the new website, it will be beneficial to most of us. Hopefully everyone on this forum will contribute. I just hope that the database does not get eventually tainted by a bunch of jackasses.

-Alwilda Smith