The Ultimate Creditor/CRA List !!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jshimmer, Oct 11, 2001.

1. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

Ever wonder which CRA a creditor may use when they pull your credit file to extend credit?

Is one of your credit reports better than the other and you want to maximize your success when applying for a credit card or loan?

Do you have recent inquiries (for credit) that you are willing to add to our database?

Do you have Creditor and/or CRA mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or contact names?

Then visit Millennium Credit Building Strategies! Home of the Ultimate Creditor/CRA List.

It's free!! It's free because consumers like you not only use it, but you also use our web site to add your inquiry information, as well as adding creditor and CRA information.

Millennium CBS is at www.millcbs.com

Check it out!

We've recently added some new functionality and reporting info to the site to make it easier to use and understand!

Also, be sure to add YOUR inquiries to the database

2. Debmac

Debmac Well-Known Member

How can I update a listing that I created (as far as FICO and approval go)?

Thanks
    Deb

3. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

There are no 'update' capabilities. If I provided that, then I would have to track you and only allow you to update YOUR inquiries. This means I'd have to go to a 'member' type registration. And I'd then be tracking your personal credit application history. And there's too much BS, not to mention legal issues) to deal with when you start tracking and maintaining that type of info.

If you want, just add the inquiry again, then email the info to me and I'll find a match to delete from the database.