These issues are bugging me...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SofaKing, Aug 5, 2001.

1. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

First, Innovis. I get the feeling this biz has been supplying reports for a while. It sure looks like they are ACTIVELY supplying various products. Look at that "Failsafe" product. "A national database of consumers with unfavorable current or past credit histories." Great, so if they have a file on you at all, you know your in trouble. A lender could deny for just the fact they list you.

Check these links:

http://www.damanconsulting.com/clients/stories/innovis.htm

http://www.innovis-cbc.com/products.htm

http://www.innovis-cbc.com/cont_provider.htm

Second, this trend at CRAs deleting POS tradelines. This dispicable tactic is the opposite of *not* deleting NEG tradelines, without the protection of the FCRA. I suspect, as other have, this is an organized effort to stifle consumers. They are lowering scores and getting away with it.

If anyone files suit for any issue, I would include the reinsertion of any deleted POS tradelines a settlement issue.

SK

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

1250 Capital of Texas Highway South, Bldg. One, Suite 340,
    Austin,.Texas.78746 tel(512)329-6646 or (888)831-0076,.fax(512)329-0767

© Copyright 1999, Daman Consulting Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINCE 1999...

ALSO, I POSTED THIS BEFORE FROM TRANSUNION WEB SITE...HERE IT IS AGAIN...

Opt-Out Contact Information
    TransUnion wants to help direct marketers give American consumers the
    choices they want. This choice includes the right to say, "No, thank you" to
    these direct mail offers. If you want your name and address removed from
    all mailing lists offered by the main consumer credit reporting agencies â??
    TransUnion, Experian, Equifax, and *******Innovis******* â?? call 888-5OPTOUT (888-567-8688), or write to the following address:

TRUTH IN ADVERTISING...I ADDED THE *******

THEY CAN'T BE "TESTING" OR IN TRIALS!!!

3. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

Yep!

They are a-duckin' and a-weavin'...

Methinks they will get busted out on this real soon!

SK

4. texastrini

texastrini Well-Known Member

It defies me.

banks want to give their money away that is there business moving and collecting business.

Do we really think that there is a secret or even known agenda for CRA and thier workers to "keep consumers down"?

If so it must be an elitist group because it only seems to effect the middle class, working class....you get the picture.

Now Innovis can be a "back office operator" one not commissioned to work with the public outright but one to act a intermidary between finance co, banks and mortgage lenders in dealling with all three CRA's. so in essence they have there on tri-merger and cuts down on costs and duplication of efforts.

Now if their systems are not on the same levels as the CRA's well there is the leak and the potenital for descrapancies.

And furthermore when you read the FCRA act it mentiones very heavily a consumers file to the exent that is can be a independant stand alone version of data that is out there on you.

Remember Big Brother uses it as a depository for keeping tabs on you as well