This is about my other posts about this company trying to get me to pay a debt I already paid. I have sent a validation letter out already - last week. They called my mothers (only contact number they have for me) on 9/17 and that time she told them she was no longer accepting calls from them and hung up. Guess who called again today? You guess it! WHAT can I do about all of this?? What can my mother do if they call again? Just wait out the 30 days from when I receive the green card and continue on course?