they killed my puppy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Latwanna, May 30, 2000.

1. BOB

BOB Guest

RE: I killed your puppy!

Doris, bless your heart I needed a good laugh
    tonight, What I didn't need was to fall out of my chair and fill my depends laughing so
    damn hard. A rat on acid, now that's a good description of a chihuahua.
    THANKS
    BOB

2. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

To the tune of Eric Clapton's "I shot the Sherrif"

I shot the poodle
    But I did not shoot the dog named "Rex"
    I shot the poodle
    For what you owed to Am Ex
    You didn't pay your bill
    Your doggy we had to kill
    Because your credits in the name of a 3 year old named Bill

I shot the poodle (everybody.........)

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: I killed your puppy!

Of course the follow fees will apply:
    1 - dog stuffing fee
    2 - trophy case $
    3 - glass case $ 500
    4 - silver bone trim $1000

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Excellent work.
    I am not sure if you realize it (because it is so suttle) - if was relatively humorous...

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Ok, can't resist..

"Number three, with a bullet..."..

6. bkonner

bkonner Well-Known Member

Now what was this post all about, I forgot!

7. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

things that go bump in the night...

8. LD

LD Well-Known Member

Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

Giving your friends on CreditNet a good laugh: priceless.

9. four20nik

four20nik Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!!!

I just peed my pants! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

whew!

10. bbauer

bbauer Banned

It may be funny, but I have a lady acquaintance of mine who lives in a small town near a major lake about 100 miles from here who got into a fight over something or other with a lawyer who actually did kill her dog.

Problem the lawyer had was that the neighbor saw him do it and they testified when she sued the lawyer. He actually caught the dog and stabbed it to death. He got charged with animal cruelty.

It even got a big writeup in the local paper.

11. LD

LD Well-Known Member

Re: Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

We can only hope that it was in a state where animal cruelty is a felony.

Lisa (a.k.a. the credit repair'n animal lover)

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Small town = Judge + Attorney + old drinking buddies = slap on wrist if that. Reduce it to a misdemeanor, dismiss it for lack of evidence and that equals "scott free."

I have not seen the lady for several months now so I don't know what the outcome was but the above is what I imagine probably happened.

13. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

This thread is a Creditnet classic. I don't know if the poor woman ever really found out the truth about her puppy, but it sounds like she was in much distress regardless. I hope she eventually triumphed over the collection agencies with whom she was dealing, and I hope she got another puppy.

Doc

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Well, there are some work arounds for evading the puppy killers. Get a cat and hope they don't stoop that low.

Or maybe another answer is the new one proposed to the Oklahoma City council. It seems that a brand new concept has been introduced to the city fathers which claims that OKC is now in desperate need of a puppy park. Yep, a special park just for all the doggies.

The proposal is for a 2 acre tract of land to be specially constructed along Lake Hefner just for all the doggies. Naturally it will need special pee posts all over the place, probably will be well equipped with pooper scoopers & such and of course watering station and heaven knows what all else. Probably up to and including security cameras so they can monitor all the activities of both the poopers and the scoopers.

Of course the next question in these days of the budget crunch is how to pay for it all. I may propose that they set up a cashier at the entrance and charge an entrance fee or maybe at the exits and charge so much a poop. All credit cards accepted of course.
    (LOL)

15. spyguyjim

spyguyjim Well-Known Member

Boy this brings back old memories! What a nut.

16. Rawhide

Rawhide Well-Known Member

Dont forget the cost of the bullets and the hit fee

17. bbauer

bbauer Banned

What the heck? That's part of what old age is all about. The old memories.
    Hey! Don't knock it. Just remember that every mighty oak was once just a little nut.

(LOL)

18. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

HAD TO GO WAYYYYYYYY BACK FOR THIS ONE!!!

19. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Hey George!
    Wrong Way Corrigan? Remember that old movie? If I remember correctly that came out before color movies. Still in B&W.

Hell, I can still remember the old "flicks" and people called them "flicks" because that was before they got the synchronization down pat and the movies would actually flicker real bad as they changed from scene to scene.

But you know, we were also pretty modern back then. We even had drive in movies in back in the 1930's. No movie theatres in the small town I grew up near so they brought in projectors once in a while and set up the screen along side the town firehall in the baseball diamond and let them flicker along in the summer time.

People would sit on benches or on the tail gates of old pickup trucks and there would be a couple of big old ice chests they served pop and beer out of and sometimes even hamburgers or hot dogs complete with mustard. Peekle in the middle with the mustard on top.

Danged mosquitoes anyway! Oh well, who cares. Just swat away and watch the flicks and have fun. All for free including the mosquitoes.

20. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

Groan - you ought to live in the small town I live in. The above is all we still have for entertainment!

Well, there is always cow tipping...