they killed my puppy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Latwanna, May 30, 2000.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: Re: Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

Well, that and upsetting the old twoholer out behind the Methodist Church come Halloween! (LOL)
    Well, now I know how you can resolve all your financial problems.

I attendend an Internet marketing seminar today and they were discussing some of the strange ways people make money on the internet. They told about this gal who goes out gathering old dried cow pies and sprays them down good with plastic, coating them and turning them into plastic encased pies then mounts quartz clocks in them and sells them on the internet.

Then there is the lady in Kansas who seemingly is plagued with tumbleweeds piling up along side her fences so she goes out and gathers them up and sprays them down too and sells them on the internet. Lots of them are then turned into Christmas trees and the movies buy them for set props when they make western movies in locations where there are no tumbleweeds and I guess she even sells them to a lot of places overseas. Claims she is so busy with orders that she can't even find enough tumbleweeds to supply the demand sometimes.

Lord, I can just imagine how my old folks might have jumped with joy if they could have sold all the tumbleweeds they used to get blown in on them back in the dustbowl days. It was really miserable. We would slave away in the hot sun all day long getting them out of the cow lot so the cows could even get out to what little pasture there was left. Them things would be piled up as high as the barn and up against the fences until there wasn't any fences left to see and then they would just roll over the top and keep on going. Never an end to them. And we would slave away until we dropped because we could not just burn them. They got far too much oil in them and they burn with an unbelieveably hot fire. We would have to find a clear place and haul them in the hayrack and then burn them where it was safe to do so. And more would blow in faster than we could haul them and burn them some days.

Talk about miserable.

And now they sell them like hotcakes. Just goes to show what a little imagination and ingenuity and work can do.

2. kathycmh

kathycmh Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

Hmmmmm....my bet is it was a suicide. Poor thing couldn't take the insanity any longer?!

3. RoundLake

RoundLake Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

I just learned what that was about a year ago. Lots of fun!

-Cliff (city boy)

4. msbandit

msbandit Well-Known Member

I was searching and came across this - HILARIOUS!!! I needed a good laugh!

5. psbates

psbates Well-Known Member

Actually the lady was cofused and the credit card was in the dogs name. The collection angency was hounding (ha ha!) the dog day and night and he collapsed from exhaustion from the stress of the constant phone calls demanding payment.

may he rest in peace
    pb

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Actually it sounds to me like it was the dog who was cofused whatever that is. (LOL)

7. psbates

cofound it! I meant confused!

pb

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I know that! I didn't mean it to be a criticizm of you or your typing at all. I meant it only in humor. Excuse me if I offended.

9. psbates

Hi Bill

No offense taken! in fact my gut hurts from laughing!

By the way, I have read a lot of your posts and I am very impressed with your overall knowledge and advice. Its people like you that make this board an amazing place to learn. And fun too!.

Thanks
    pb

10. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: I killed your puppy!

R U Squirtin?

11. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Re: I killed your puppy!

Will there be any puppies in Heaven?

12. kit

kit Well-Known Member

Yes, this post was tooooo much! The "Experian killed my turtle" post is a parody of this one... despite seeing both posts a hundred times, I never fail to get a good laugh when either one makes a renewed appearance from the archives.

13. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Not only did they kill Latwanna's puppy, but it's possible that kemcos is onto something regarding Bill... Here's some evidence I've uncovered -- warning -- it's shocking!

http://209.26.140.39/bb/

Doc

14. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Ooooooooh! scary!!

15. Mark LA

Mark LA Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: I kille

PERSONALLY - I think that the "Experian killed my turtle" post was WAY FUNNIER - but that's just me :)

16. spyguyjim

spyguyjim Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: I kille

-

17. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

I heard they are doing electoshock therapy on him. He is going to be like poor Jack Nickolsan on "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by the time they are finished.

Hell have no fury like a CA scorned....

18. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

RE: I killed your puppy!

Cinderella, those CAs are sheer evil, I tell you!

Doc

19. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

See the ignore this thread

20. spyguyjim

spyguyjim Well-Known Member

For crying out loud, the thread that won't die.

Reply button off this time, for good!

Late!