they killed my puppy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Latwanna, May 30, 2000.

1. Jenz2.0

Jenz2.0 Active Member

selfish bump.

come out and play everyone!

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I'm here!!

Now do we have to bump the turtle thread, too?

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Now do we ignore it?

I'm glad someone is here to play again. It's time we had some fun.

But, I better go do some studying. See you later.

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Hi again

5. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Hi lb. Did you see that jenz is back?

6. Jenz2.0

Jenz2.0 Active Member

i hate to tell you this but cgalle58 is now the leading suspect in the puppy murder. he has been linked to a certain turtle as well....

7. lbrown59

I didn't know she had left.
    Where did she go?
    Why did she leave?

8. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

She left because her computer broke down and she just got a new one. She has changed her screen name to jenz2.0.

She was gone a long time. Several months, I think.

See, you need to hang around more. Here she is, secretly in love with you, and you don't even know she's gone!!

9. Jenz2.0

Jenz2.0 Active Member

i feel so unloved.......

10. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I thought lb really liked you, and now he's not only ignoring threads, he's ignoring you!!!

11. Jenz2.0

Jenz2.0 Active Member

well, it could be worse - he could a) run me over with his tractor or b) start pestering me like in the old days.

personally i think LB is developing alzheimers - he's forgetting to ignore, delete and remove AND he forgets to come here altogether!

12. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

That could be true. He hasn't ignored much lately, has he?

13. lbrown59

Re: Re: they killed my puppy

Been to busy unnoticing to ignore.

14. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

I think I asked this before...

Does she think LB's Tractor is Sexy?

Does it really turn her on?
    Does LB have a farmer's tan?

15. spyguyjim

spyguyjim Well-Known Member

Well, well, I am simply amazed! One that this thread will apparently never die, and two, that you regulars are still here! I entered my user name in google by accident and this thread was at the top. I wonder if the mystery of the dead puppy will ever be solved. ROFLMAO!

Its seems like so many years since I posted or even checked this board. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'll try to check in more often.

'Spyguyjim'

16. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!

A lot of us aren't here as regularly as we used to be. Come by and impart some of your wisdom to the newbies.

And yes, I thin this thread and the puppy thread will live forever!

17. gib

gib Well-Known Member

Isn't this thread the puppy thread? And apparently the mystery is solved. A certain collector on CI.com has recently suggested just this method of getting folks to pay up.

18. Rottweiler

Rottweiler Banned

This thread will die about the time that all the JDBs do...!

That "certain collector" needs a consultation with PsychDoc, IMHO.

As for this thread? If I ever need a link to an example of the mess that a bunch of bored collection agents (also known as "idiots") who are trying to make their "numbers" on a Friday, at the EOM, can make of a discussion board...this thread would 'do' nicely.

It also works to produce some needed laughs at about 3:30 a.m. on a Sunday...

19. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Hey, this thread and MarkLA's turtle thread are great to get some relief. To me, this is an example of how a little fun can help keep a board together.

Some people set notifications to this, and come back when there are posts. Then they may stay around a while.

Everything doesn't need to be so serious and controlled. A little fun is good, and this is an example of how fun can keep resurfacing. I think it's great for the board!

20. Rottweiler

Rottweiler Banned

Huh???

Did you notice the LAST sentence in my other post, Hedwig? I was NOT taking this thread too seriously...There are other things in life that should be handled the same way. Like the bored collection agent the last weekend of the month....:D

Geez...:(