This board

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by $CM$, Nov 24, 2000.

1. $CM$

$CM$ Guest

I know this will get deleted by the censorship nazis, but I just wanted to bring a little more pleasure to this board before I leave you to your lives of credit poverty. I believe the useful days of this board are basically over. Out of nostalgia perhaps, I returned to help usher in the next generation - and indeed I was attacked in force. I learned a great deal from this board when those here were willing to exchange information that was "outside of the box" and unconventional. That was when some real progress was made. Farewell debt slaves....

$CM$

2. skip

skip Guest

Where does an unconventional now go to find "outside of the box" information to exchange?

3. Saar

Saar Banned

Nope, I'm not even close to being a debt slave :)

As for the "censorship nazis", I can assure you there are no nazis around... You probably just pissed off the moderator a little. They've recently done a good job deleting BOBBY's posts.

I'd hate to see you leave, $CM$. There aren't many people here whose posts are as good as yours.

Saar

4. $CM$

$CM$ Guest

Thanks Saar. Perhaps I did go a bit "ballistic" the other day. I'm sure you can imagine what its like to spend the time to try and help people and then they tell you to
    "F-OFF". I just like to emphasize that its important not to eat up everything "the system" tells you, and there is a lot of that going around these days.

$CM$

5. $CM$

$CM$ Guest

There are many websites out there on the topic of credit, but few that deal with "guerrilla" style credit tactics. I had a site on Geocites a while back, but their flakey server destroyed most of it and I never fixed it.

$CM$

6. skip

skip Guest

I've checked out a few other websites and I don't see any differences. Do you have any particular ones in mind?Thanks

7. $CM$

$CM$ Guest

Here is a good one for starters:

http://www.freebooter.com/

8. Michael

Michael Guest

TO $CM$

Please E Mail Me!