This is a job for....JUNUM! P

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, Feb 16, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Please give me there phone number, website, anything. I'm ready now. Too many success stories and I'm getting nowhere.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

3. mother2

THANK YOU for sharing!

Thanks so much! :eek:)

4. Cadillac408

RE: THANK YOU for sharing!

:-D

5. mother2

Hey, are you a member of Junum

Do I need to enter a referral?

6. Cadillac408

RE: Hey, are you a member of J

Yes I am a member. I don't know about a referral? If you can and would like to put me down, email me and I'll send you my info.

7. greyfox

greyfox Well-Known Member

RE: Junum. Questions.

I'm having problems with Junum's web site. How many months do you have to sign up for to get a membership?

8. A New One

A New One Guest

You can cancel at anytime. Just remember things aren't going to magically happen overnight. Junum is not without it faults. The best thing to do in any situation is to educate yourself. Whether it is about Junum, Lex, or taking care of your own reports. As a Junum member, I am please with some of their results, but I signed up with them in Oct or Nov. and I am just now getting some results. Whereas if I would have done it myself, I would be on the fourth or fifth round of disputes now.

9. junum

junum Guest

Please tell me what kind of problems you are experiencing.

junum

10. mother2

8 Paid Charge-off accts. Charge-off dates range from 11/95 to 10/96.

1 Judgement listed on Equifax only. I just disputed this and they confirmed it. Other 2 CRA deleted it. I have documentation which shows "Dismissed in 1/98".

4 Paid/Collections accts. This is for school loans.

Can you help?

11. Patty

Patty Guest

Hope this Helps.

Hi Motherof2,
    Based on your writings, you should have that judgment at least listed as "Dismissed" with the other bureau. Each bureau is independant of each other so the information is not shared. Have you completed your disputation process with all three bureaus? Remember, if the information comes back as verified, you have an absolute right to receive the actual verification information that was provided to the CRA.

Good Luck,
    Patty
    junum,Inc.

mother2 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    8 Paid Charge-off accts. Charge-off dates range from 11/95 to 10/96.

1 Judgement listed on Equifax only. I just disputed this and they confirmed it. Other 2 CRA deleted it. I have documentation which shows "Dismissed in 1/98".

4 Paid/Collections accts. This is for school loans.

Can you help?

12. greyfox

Please tell me what kind of pr

My son has just about gotten his credit cleaned up, but there is one collection account that was deleted from his report in '97 when he got a mortgage that was re-inserted. When he sent a letter to the CRA about re-inserting without notifying him, all they did was to verify the account, (according to them). He has one collection paid off, and this one that was unpaid because it was deleted that he would like to clean up.

I am not sure where he should go from here...both accounts will drop off in two years, and he is getting good credit cards...just wanted to clean up the last of the bad stuff.

13. A New One

A New One Guest

Are you asking about the problems with Junum? if so, I believe that they have been well documented on this board. Just do a search.

14. greyfox

No, just wanted to know how long you had to keep your membership.

15. junum

junum Guest

Got it! I thought you were experiencing problems with the useability or accessing the site.

greyfox wrote:
    -------------------------------
    No, just wanted to know how long you had to keep your membership.

16. mother2

RE: Hope this Helps.

The other 2 CRA (TU and Exp) delete it on their file. Equifax continues to be a pain in my..... Maybe its because I live in an "Equifax state" and the Judgement was obtain here.

I was wondering about using my NY address and disputing it. Is Equifax in NY the same as Equifax in other states?