This Is Strange

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Killer, Dec 17, 2000.

1. Killer

Killer Guest

When you order your credit report from Experian you better be able to verify your address or you won't get it! That's what I thought! Yesterday I immediately recognized the envelope from Experian in the mailbox. Without looking at the name of the adressee, I ripped it open wondering what was being sent to me . To my surprise it was a complete credit report for a former tenant who has not lived here in over 2 years! How did this happen? Anyway, what should I do with it? The landlord does not now to contact him. By the way, he has goooooood credit! If I was a crook, he would be in big trouble. He's fortunate that I am a Christian!!

2. bigboy

bigboy Guest

So is George W. Bush, and he's a crook!

'nuff said
    bb

Killer wrote:
    -------------------------------
    ...If I was a crook, he would be in big trouble. He's fortunate that I am a Christian!!

3. Killer

Killer Guest

OK...let's not go there!

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Call EXPERIAN and ask them what to do with it...they will probably tell you to rip it up or maybe they will send you a postage paid envelope.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

There has to be a way you and John GoodCredit, could sue Experian's Ass off.

roni

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

IF YOU DON'T LIKE BUSH...GET ON THE PLANE THAT IS LEAVING THE COUNTRY WITH ALL THE LEFT-WING-LIBERALS & HOLLYWOOD ACTORS ON JANUARY 20, 2001 (ONE WAY TO WHO KNOWS WHERE)!!!

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

AS killer said "Let's not go there". As we all know this is a touchy subject and not suitable for this board. So, please, not here.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont like GEorge W. Bush either. But I aint going on any plane. So you can put that suggestion, where the sun dont shine. Not let all go back to being mature credit mongols.

roni

9. river

river Well-Known Member

THANK YOU,lkh!!!!!!Some people just don't know when to.......!!!!

10. mt

mt Guest

I agree, if we could avoid the political barbs that would be great.

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHAT-EVER************************88

12. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Don't get mad George. Just stick to the subject. It really isn't anything personal

13. Samantha

Samantha Guest

You could also call one of the credit card companies on the report and ask them to call him for you and inform him of this. I know one of my credit card companies actually did that for me once when somebody else recieved my bill.

14. Killer

Killer Guest

That's a thought!