This is too easy!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by delgato, Aug 24, 2003.

1. delgato

delgato Well-Known Member

I had some sucess in my first round of disputes/validations. I am forever indebted to the people on this board.

Before 1st round of disputes:

a = collection accout for $111
    b = collection account for $192
    c = collection account for $342
    d = oc charge off for $2632

+------+--------+---------+
    |--Exp-|---TU---|--Equi---|
    |--a----|---a----|----a----|
    |--b----|--------|----------|
    |-------|---- c --|-- c -----|
    |--d----|---d----|----d----|

Since this was my first time I thought I would pursue a,b, and c. In two months I am going after d but this one is going to be a challenge because of the significantly larger balance and they are not collecting.

Anyways, the 30 day CRA verification periond expires this week and I thougth I would take a peek. As of today my reports look like this

|-Exp--|--TU----|--Equi---|
    |--c*-- |----c*--|--c*-----|
    |--d----|----d---|---d-----|

*Collector C has marked them all as in dispute but also has reported to exp in dispute which they did not do before. Like I said, the CRAs has a few more days. Hopefully it will come off. I have not received any validation info from anyone. 30 day validation for c is up. Estoppel letter goes out to C tomorrow. My experian credit score has jumped 29 points from 610 to 639. It is still shitty but once the OC chargeoff comes off in a few months, it should jump. But I don't even care if it doesn't jump. Having a clean report is worth a lot more to me than a score.

I would like to thank every one who took the time to respond to my posts. The advice you guys give is amazing. You could be easily be charging $$ for it.

--Delgato

2. faztcobra

faztcobra Well-Known Member

Congrats! Looks like help from this board and your work is paying off!

3. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

We'll send you our bill.

lol