Thursday Mail Call

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Oct 11, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

BANK OF AMERICA...
    PRIME TILL PAID...(says 6.50%)...now it's 5.50%...
    Credit line increase, just call...(up $4,000)...it didn't say if so called "PRE-APPROVED"...

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO CALL??? JUST DO IT!!!

BT fee $50.00 (that is new)...

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Quit complaining, LOL. I think B of A and Citibank want your consent to credit line increases.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

At work we have to have the employee agree to a pay increase...but a credit card???

VERY FEW PEOPLE WOULD REFUSE A CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE...

On another web site, somebody was complaing they got a credit limit that was
    "WAY TOO HIGH"...$4,000!!!

CLULESS PERSON!!!

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

*Updated Equifax report reflecting the deletion of a collection agency. I negotiated payment in exchange for deletion with the original creditor. By the way....the agency DID NOT remove the trade. The trade got removed because they did not respond to Equifax's inquiry!

Wonder what my score is now. I'll wait to get it when RMA removes their trade. I went ahead using my new report disputed the RMA trade again for the millionth time as NOT MINE!!!!!

Only thing left on my Equifax will be a paid Ford Credit auto loan charge-off listed as an I9! :-(

5. MT

MT Well-Known Member

Denial for Eddie Bauer store credit card, approval and car for Crate and Barrel, both issued by FCNB.... I wonder if I could switch the approval/denial around??

mutual fund deal and some shareholder voting thing

men's fitness and the advocate.

that's it!

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Just junk mail and advertising.

Mom got a super de-luxe Fleet Platinum doozy woozy offer!! Fire fodder. :)

7. the other

the other Well-Known Member

George,

I got that BofA offer a couple of months ago. I got the bt fee waived. Call them, they should waive it for you. I had to call first, and then after because they charged me anyway, and it was refunded.

8. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Nada...

Sister Girl

9. Beaker

Beaker Well-Known Member

-Denial letter from Generations. :( ------->anybody know if they respond (w/reversal) to PFB?
    -Letter from TU explaining that they are investigating two accts. (reporting as open when they are closed).
    -Cell phone bill from Verizon.
    -Car payment statement from B of A. More of last payment went towards interest than principal. WTF?
    -Lots of junk mail!