ticking me off

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Melissa, Mar 20, 2001.

1. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

I am calling these jerks tomorrow. Credit Accep Corp. They were included in Jim's bankruptcy and since the judgement more fees have incured and it says 120+ days late and unable to locate consumer. What assholes!!! What gives with that? Oh, and on top of that, they just did an REA(?) inquiry on the 17th of this month, the bankruptcy was discharged in January 01. Are they ignoring the bankruptcy that they were advised about or what? If I could find this bloody confirmation number I would do an online dispute now but I can't find it, grrrrrrr.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Melissa hold on I will try to cut and paste to show you where it is okay??

3. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Melissa - is your report from the mail or online? If it's online there will be a confirmation number on the email they sent you. If it's by mail it will be at the top of most of the pages.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That joint account Junum fee of $25/month looking better and better huh. I would give it all to them. Wonder if dh's are eligible...if not it is only 30 :)

I say "Keep life's frustrations to a bare minimum". -Dave

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Personal Data consists of your name, current address and other identifying information reported by your creditors.
    Name: Annmarie xxxxxx
    Your Current Address:
    City, State, Zip:
    Date of Birth:

investigate your file

You may click here to launch an investigation of the credit information on your profile. You may also call 1-800-255-0801 to launch an investigation. [investigations are conducted by Equifax Credit Information Services]

Your confirmation number is xxxxxxxxxx . Please have this number available when you call.

Different states have different disclosure requirements when delivering credit information. Please Click Here for a list of states and the disclosures required by each state. Click Here for Federal Disclosure information.

This is the page that list your personal info I hope you can find it now:) Look directly under start an investigation in blue print, underneath is your number as it shows it here

6. Melissa

it was online but in the email it gives a confirmation number with letters and it says it only wants numbers so I am really confused. I am sorry this is such a headache for you all but thank you for helping me.

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That is correct I checked my email message sent when I ordered the Equifax report online and the confirmation number is there. Score mvfl!

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

MELISSA

You can't do an online investigation, you have to go through your local agency that is why you don't have a confirmation number.

9. Melissa

Thanks mom,
    that isn't there. I cut copy pasted what was in his in the other post but here it is again for you. This is all that is there in both mine and his reports.

Personal Data consists of your name, current address and other identifying information reported by your creditors.
    Name: xxx
    Your Current Address: xxx
    City, State, Zip: Blue Springs, MO xx
    Date of Birth: xxx

investigate your file

If you would like to investigate an item in your credit file, please contact CSC Credit Services, Box 674406, Houston, TX, 77267 at (800) 759-5979

Different states have different disclosure requirements when delivering credit information. Please Click Here for a list of states and the disclosures required by each state. Click Here for Federal Disclosure information.

Equifax Consumer Services, Inc.

10. Melissa

big bum:( I wonder why? Now I have to go through a big headache and talk to them in person or write, right?

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You can't do online

You have to go to your local agency, that explains why you don't have a conformation number:(

12. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: You can't do online

Yes you have to call or write them or visit if they are near you. Sorry that really stinks, TU is my local one here and they are a bunch of idiots

13. Melissa

Re: You can't do online

ugh, looks like Junum for the both of us now. Maybe I should just do it myself for awhile with his report since he doesn't have much credit history and what he does have is all negative but all of it should say included in Bankruptcy.

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: You can't do online no 10#

I CAN'T DO ON-LINE LOCAL AGENCY...

BY THE WAY...

QSPACE says nothing about PRM or AR (not a "soft" after all)???

15. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

George on your personal information page look what it says, if it tells you to contact your local agency then you can't dispute online, if it tells you click here to launch an investigation or contact Equifax then you can dispute online.

16. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

ticking me off
    incured and it says 120+ days late and unable to locate consumer. =============If they can't find customer then why is it in your report?

17. bgolden

bgolden Guest

MELISSA,

I CANT DO ONLINE EITHER BECAUSE I LIVE IN HOUSTON, TOO. I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY BECAUSE I WASNT SEEING THIS CONFIRMATION #. THANKS FOR HELPING ME FIGURE THAT OUT.