To 2ndIINone, a Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SofaKing, Nov 16, 2001.

1. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

Your writing style, structure, and content is identical to one Anthony Villasenor, AKA Crdt Dfnse ("turning problem debts from red to black"). He too, is in the "industry", and getting ready to launch a new business with his "team".

Are you Anthony Villasenor?

SK

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Very intuitive. :) Ah yes, Anthony spent months here planning on launching the next big thing. Interestingly, his CreditDefenses.com web site which promised to turn debtors "from red to black" once trumpeted it would be up and running by December 2002 -- which was a strange promise given the huge lead time. Now the site simply says "Free Parking." Will anyone's credit ever be defended? Stay tuned.

While it may or may not be the same person, there are some amazing similarities. The unique writing style, as well as the somewhat mysterious self-promotion infused by demonstrated narcissism, is practically identical. The heightened emphasis on challenging debtors and those who would repair their credit is exactly the same. Moreover, geographically, Pasadena and Rancho Cucamonga are just minutes apart -- we're not talking Little Rock to Chicago in this case, LOL. It certainly wouldn't be a surprise if they were indeed one and the same.

Crdt Dfnse: 209.179.147.1
    pool0407.cvx31-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net
    Pasadena, CA 91107

2ndIINone: 63.24.225.114
    1Cust114.tnt1.rancho-cucamonga.ca.da.uu.net
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Doc

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Yep! Just like Rochester in the old Jack Benny radio show used to holler out, "ALL ABOARD FO R PASADENA, AZUSA, ANAHIEM AND CUCAMONGA."

Used to bring the house down every time he did it.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

5. 2ndIINone

2ndIINone Member

Sorry I just saw this thread and no I am not an Anthony. And if my less than excellent use of grammar offends you then that's too bad. I'm not a college grad but I am a successful entrepreneur.

6. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

Then, in the spirit of your aforementioned desire for honesty...

What WAS that former user name you used here??

SK

P.S. You said you are not an "Anthony". Are you a Marc Anthony? That's Mr. Villasenor's admitted *full* name.

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I think Anthony would have known where the rest of the thread was, tee hee!!