To: AnnMarie

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Michelle, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Michelle

Michelle Guest

Hi AnnMarie:
    Congrats on you citibank card. I would like to know (if you don't mind) how is your credit now. Do you have anything bad on it. And do you have any inquiries on it. I am scared to apply I am afraid of being rejected. Thanxs

2. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Sure Michelle, I know how you feel!
    I do have bad stuff--a settled cc 9/99, utility CO, utility collection x 2,a couple late pays. the last three things are all at least 4 years old and all are paid in full (dont' know if that makes a difference when they pull instant credit) My last "bad" thing at all is that cc from 9/99 and a 30 day late pay in 98.
    I am in the middle of disputing a bunch of stuff but I just did that on the 1st so I think everything is still on it. I did just pay down my credit cards to about half. I have a car loan from 01/00 and several other credit cards including a citi classic.HTH! LMK if there's anything else I can help ya with :)
    AnnMarie
    PS Cap 1 Won't give me more than 500.00, makes a lot of sense, huh?

3. Michelle

Michelle Guest

Thanks AnnMarie

Thanks for the info. I will put it to good use.

Michelle

4. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Any time!

I have gotten so many questions answered and helpful hints that whenever I can contribute--I'm there!
    Thanks for asking me something so that *I* can add to the knowledge base here :)