To Bill Bauer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tuit, Apr 25, 2001.

1. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

First chance I had to get on the board today hope your still here.

The validation letters on the board were too strong for me...probably good for a different situation anyway the jest of the one I sent is this
    Dearxxxx
    I have never had an account with your client and the account number you list is unknown to me. Please provide me with copies of all the monthly statements for this debt and the agreement I signed to obtain this credit card. Please allow 30 days after receipt of the requested documents for me to examine same. Please do not take any adverse action to me or my credit reports while I am looking into this matter.

Your anticipated courtesy and cooperation is appreciated.
    Sincerely,

I am not sure if this was good or bad to send but his letter prompted my response (I had to do something) he did not respond but approx. 30 days after receipt of my request filed the claim.
    I talked to my attorney today and to date the attorney has not sent him anything either. This friday is the end of 30 days to answer the complaint with the court...My atty sent request for validation around 4/4/00 still nothing. Also my atty says the atty didn't have to answer my validation.....guess it doesn't apply to attorneys. Also in my state they can force a sale of my home if the debt is $3,500 or more. TML

2. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Has the situation gone to forclosure?
    If it has, then validation is going to do you no good whatever, not even if you deliver it in a Ryder Truck full of ANFO just to make sure they get it "loud and clear"

I have to know the answer to that question first.
    Is it now in foreclosure or not?

Bill Bauer

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

LOL

LOVE YA BILL

LOL

4. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

John Gliha & lawsuits

John Gliha of dueprocess.org told me on multiple occasions in personal phone calls that among many other miracles he could teach me to perform was how to go out and buy a new car, wait a couple of months and then sue the creditor for the full value of the car plus damages because he could prove that when the loan was made, it was all done on paper and nothing of value changed hands.

Then once I know how, I could then go out and do the same thing over and over, presumeably buying cars, McDonnel Douglas F-18s in mint condition, (yes, easy to do. Only cost about 1.2 million) real estate, whatever, and just go sue the creditors and end up with it all for free and tons of spending cash on top of it. Only gonna cost me $750 or whatever to learn how.

After that, I'd also get his million dollar validation letter.

Yeah, John. 2nd tuesday of next week if they let me out of jail for filing false and frivolous lawsuits.

5. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

sorry got tired of the arguing so was reading past posts......
    No the attorney just served me 3/29 no court date yet my attorney is waiting for him to respond to his 4/4 request for validation he has not responded to my attorney. 4/28 would be my time to file an answer to the complaint with the court. Court date on hold pending response to my attorney I guess.
    thanks for responding tml

6. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Don't Guess

Don't guess about anything.
    Ask your attorney.
    Has your attorney interceded in the case yet? If not, why not and if so, why is the other attorney sending anything to you?

That right there makes me suspicious something may not be on it's proper track.

I'd want to ask my attorney about the above.
    1.Has he interced in the case on your behalf and notified the court and the opposing attorney that he is representing you?

If he hasn't done that, I'd sure want to know why.

Bill Bauer

7. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

Re: Don't Guess

Bill I hired the attorney he has contacted the other atty and has let him know he is representing me and has requested the attorney send him information on the debt......to date the attorney has not sent him what he asked for..in the meantime my attorney has told me I don't have to worry about the answer to the complaint because he has communicated with the attorney and all action is stopped until he sends my attorney the information on the debt (validation) I can't figure out why after over 20 days the other atty has not sent my attorney any information. Did you get a chance to look at the validation letter I sent to the other creditor? Was it all wrong? Thanks TML

8. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Re: Don't meddle

Don't meddle with what you hired the attorney to do.
    Just let him handle it. That's what you paid him for.

Don't think I saw the letter