to ~C~ and Jim

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Apr 11, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I called equifax again today and they still claim they haven't received either copy of the disputes. I just got off the phone with Junum. I asked if they would send it certified and charge me for it. They said they couldn't do it because the address it came from will show there address and not mine. She said, well I guess we can just send it again. I told her NO!, obviously that isn't working. I told her to figure out what else they can do. She said she would talk to the bigwigs and get back to me this afternoon. I'll let you know the outcome.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks for keeping us posted on this. I am very curious as to what the response will be but I have to admit I don't have a clue what the Junum bigwigs will say. Particularly as I see this as a EQ problem not a Junum caused problem.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Ask junum to send you the letter, and you will send it in turn to equifax. :)

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Well, hmm, Ok, I'll be interested to see what Junum says..no sending it again is not the answer, at least not in the same way. I guess I see their point about sending it and sending off alarms as it'll be from CA.
    Ok, LKH, I'm waiting to hear!
    :)

5. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Junum received my reports on 4/3. I called Equifax today, and no dispute yet. Someone is dragging their feet, or I am expecting too much.

MikeB

6. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Cancel them!

I canceled my junum because the same was happening to me in just the second round. The thirty day wait is long enought, we dont need to wait anylonger. Im going to try it on my own for the next couple of months and see if i cant get my charge off deleted on experian and equifax....and my many inquries deleted from all three! Its not much to dispute, but its worth a try!

psugirl

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Cancel them!

It is Equifax dragging their feet! Junum has totally earned my loyalty..18 deletions first round...