To CCN Steve

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jlynn, Jul 1, 2003.

1. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Thanks for finally making a place for those classic posts without clutttering the sticky section!

I would like to suggest Westcap's "Business credit - the back door approach. Its on the first page today, and it seems to reappear quite a bit.

Also, somewhere Flatan (last couple of days) had some important information on judgments in FL. The information is time sensitive thru Oct of this year. I would like to see it there at least until its time has expired for any new or less active participants information.

Thanks again!

2. CCN steve

CCN steve Moderator

Hi, jlynn, you're right about the Westcap thread being popular. On the other hand, there seems to be a concensus here that it's not a "must read" thread. I personally am not sure we want to endorse such a suggestion (i.e., establish a "company" for the express purpose of acquiring credit) so universally. Although that is certainly a creative idea, it doesn't quite fit in with the more mainstream "using the law, stand up for your rights" theme we emphasize. The other "Hall of Fame" threads, on the other hand, do further those aims directly. (Sorry!)

CCN steve