To: David

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

In regard to your comments about my Cap One card on another thread; let me explain something to you.

Cap One does not generally carry the same respect as some other cards. However, my card terms are $3,300 limit, no annual fee, 25 day grace, 12.3% apr. and rewards. I used the card sufficiently to show the high credit limit on all 3 CRA reports. Currently, I have no balance. It is a good card.

Cap One markets both subprime and prime cards. The Platinum card has the same terms as my gold card, however, the apr. is 9.9% fixed and a minimum limit of $5K.

As I recall from your posts, you have been disatisfied with Cap One. You have a lot of company here on the board. Many members here express hatred for a particular lender due to a bad experience. That I understand.

But don't make your problem with Cap One so overwheming for YOU; that YOU are accusing me of current intoxication by having a a Cap One card with the terms I have outlined.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I'll drink to that :) LOL

3. David

David Well-Known Member

Me too....pass the hooch (Scotch on the rocks that is...)

You there--serving wench...can you run a tab for me and my bud Jim?

Oh, a hard inquiry? Better not--just charge it to my Cap One...

Whaddya mean I'm over limit? It's a GOLD CARD you civil servant! Put down those scissors before I call my personal friend--MR. Miller--and have you summarily and publicly flogged for....oh, I see...

Do you take checks? (~hic~)

David ;)

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

lol!

Jim, I'd take this in good humour...

:)