To Desdemona

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Mar 26, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm originally from Detroit but now I'm in NC. I was you had a Hudsons/Target and I was like, "Hey, me too". Just wanted to send hometown love to you.

2. kim

kim Well-Known Member

I'm from Det too, now in ATL. Aren't we happy not to be there now with the snow.

3. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

My Misplaced Detroiters..

Hey Detroitersâ?¦

Just a little updateâ?¦ Hudsonâ??s is becoming Marshall Fieldsâ?¦ What is this Chicago or something?? â??Tarjaaâ? is still the $100 dollar store.. you go in and spend $100 dollars.
    As for the snow.. very little on the ground but Ccccold. A whopping 26 degrees.

But as Jimmy would sayâ?¦

The weather is here I wish you were beautiful
    The skies are too clear life's easy today
    The beer is too cold, the daiquiriâ??s too fruitful
    There's no place like home when it's this far away

Iâ??m hoping it warms up, next weekâ??s opening day for the Detroit Tigers and I be freezinâ?? at the Copa. A Detroit tradition. :~)

4. Shantel

Re: My Misplaced Detroiters..

Hehehe...we're not misplaced...just SMART! Isn't that right Kim?

5. kim

kim Well-Known Member

That's right Shantel ~ i'm cold when it hits 50, I can't see 26 for an extended period of time. Brrrrrrrr.. I'll take Hotlanta anyday. Although I must admit that I miss the H E C K outta Olga's Kitchen, Greek Salads, Olgas and the orange drink that goes with it.

6. Shantel

Yummmm....Olga's! I miss them! I also miss Hudson's and Pizza Papalis (sp?) and MEXICANTOWN! And Detroit has the BEST Chinese food around!!! I can't find another place that serves that kind of good food.

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

NYC

;o)

8. kim

kim Well-Known Member

Re: NYC

Well, I'll be back in Det on the 20th of April, hopefully there will be at least a small taste of spring in the air. I'll let you know all about it.