To: Dogman - Re: Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 5, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey Dog,

I ended my highly successful relationship with Junum after 3 rounds of disputes. Junum was great.

What is left on my CRA reports is hard to remove. It's not much, but hard to remove.

How are you making out. You must be on round 4 by now. How about an update.

Thanks Jim

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

How R YA?

Remember, my approach is to let junum just do their thing for quite a few months, even a couple of years, while rebuilding from the Chap 13 at the same time.

They have removed LOTS of bad information.
    I have had six entries deleted from bank cards all with balances of $5-10K when I filed Chap 13.
    They have cleaned up each entry and continue to do so.

They are a heck of a bargain - I could never of taken
    the CONTINUOUS task of challenging, rewording, etc.
    I believe they have engaged more people since their move to CA. I have been getting excellent fast response every month or six weeks.

I pay $21.95 then $8.00 for each deletion. GREAT!
    c ya dogman

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Re: How R YA?

Thanks Dog!

I dropped Junum when my negatives were reduced to 2 or 3 discharged BK credit card accounts on each CRA report. These were verified upt to 3 times. So I called it quits for the moment.

Any advice???

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Yup Ive had some of those come back verified as well. Discover verifies, and so did ONE citibank and one bank of america. One citibank went and one BA.

To answer your question, my approach will be to cool those down - like UR doing for maybe 6 months and continue to build straight on course.

Open up your email option, jim - then snap me or Ill snap you.

OTHERS - check out the email option - it is kewl.
    The best part is you can exclude names - but privacy should be considered - names can change.

BUT - I think it's NICE!

c ya dogman

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Dog,

Here is some credit similarity for you.

My 3 problem lenders are B of A, Citibank and AMEX.

On EX and EQ there is one Chap 7 Bk discharged account from each of these 3 lenders.

On TU - Only 2 of the 3 lenders are left. I don't remember which lender dropped off.

On a positive note: I have 28 or more accounts (open and closed) that have perfect credit history. So my credit scores are looking pretty decent these days and improving.

Keep us posted about Junum. If you manage to get a B of A or Citibank account off your report(s) this late in the game, I would sure like to know about it.

Later, I may rejoin Junum or go with Lexington.

LKH just joined Lexington. His posts should be of interest to us all along with DaveLV's etc.