TO DOGMAN!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jo, Aug 9, 2000.

1. Jo

Jo Guest

I took your advice and fired off a letter to MBNA declining them! I will let you know if anything comes of it! But, thanks for the suggestion! It felt good to blast my mouth off at them. I couldn't do that before cuz I didn't want to piss off anyone who could influence my application. Now that they declined and AMEX said "YES" I feel in control! Thanks Again!
    -Jo

2. Hubert X

Hubert X Guest

Stay in Control

It's good that you finally feel in control. Now you need to stay in control. If we can just outwait these banks, they will eventually have to change to stay in business.

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Jo - if it went to the credit "relook" department, I bet you get a letter and a preapproved something quickly!!!

I bet you enjoyed wording that letter :)
    Keep us in the loop - sorry banks, the word is out!!!

Jo- look at the history we've cracked at AMEX!

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: TO JO!!

Think of all the thousands of "maybe" letters sitting in the MBNA "relook" box.

Only one person declined them - you - powerful - and name dropping AMEX. Some manager will get that to a 2nd LVL then the limit offer will come, probably with a letter of apology.

5. Jo

Jo Guest

You know, you're right! Thanks to you, many people now know that they posess more control than previously thought! Again, thank you for your help throughout all of this and I'll let you know what I hear back from them!
    Peace!
    Jo