To: Eva & Roni, regarding

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Nov 25, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks for your responses to my post. Junum scanned my credit reports and put copies of them on the Junum website 2 weeks ago. I checked them page by page for completeness.

Eva - Did Junum not put your credit reports on the website?

Roni - How about you?

I have been assuming that since they put mine on the website. the dispute letters should have been sent out.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: To: Eva & Roni, regard

yes, they put my reports on the website. But I have not heard from transunion. Eva's story doesnot sit well with me. I am thinking now.

roni.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I am concerned too

Kristi sold me on Junum. If they don't work out, no big deal. I'll just cancel in a few months.

I am really interested in paying an attorney to work with me. trouble is finding one.

4. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Hey Jim

I've been getting calls from the Law Office of Jack L Schrold (sp?) about credit repair. I signed up for a free consultation with them and I haven't spoken to anyone, but for some reason I feel leery of them. Have you heard of them before?

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I have carrot.!!

I almost signed up with them and then I cancelled. During the summer I contacted them thru their website. They are underinvestigation. I cannot remember the site which listed all the offices that the feds were investigating and fining, but they were there at the top of the list. I decided to not get my credit involved in their problems. If I find the site, I will post it here.

roni.

6. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: I have carrot.!!

Thanks Roni. Someone from their office called me twice in one day and the whole setup just felt shady to me.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Here it is.....

Here is the address for the article describing the settlement the law office of Jack Schrold made with the FTC.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/1999/9904/schrold.htm

happy reading.

roni

8. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: Here it is.....

Roni,You are the woman, no matter what some people here say :)

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Here it is.....

And you know that....lol

roni.