To: Jim - CreditWorks.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by creditwork, Apr 26, 2001.

1. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Jim;
    My approach to credit is a lot different than what most people think is correct. I want credit to invest. I have 18 because I hit a wall once I got to $150,000 in personal credit, I could not get any more cards. That is the reason I started CreditWorks with my sister almost 5 years ago. The company pays us and anyone that participates 19.47% APR, by having 18 accounts, I am able to always take advantage of low rate offers by moving any outstanding balance around. In the interim the company is paying me 19.47% APR. It works for me and everyone that has participated in the program.
    Keep in mind I have very little concern about FICO. I already have a mortgage and all the credit I can get. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any other questions.
    webmaster@creditsense.com

http://www.creditsense.com

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

To: CreditWorks

Sounds logical. Having a moderate to high amount of credit works for some people. You are one of them. The number of accounts I have now is a little higher than I will have in 2 years when my credit rebuilding is done.

FICO score is of major importance when you get a job, mortgage, insurance but otherwise the combination of a good (not the best ) score and a lot of credit can work just fine.